Wednesday, July 4, 2012

South Banks Promo Shoot

It's been quite a busy weekend.  I was able to get to together with South Banks for our first official promo shoot together. It was the first time I had the chance to fully experiment with light painting techniques and I am elated to say that it was incredibly successful. This technique which involves painting in real time using nothing but a flash light allows me to be enormously creative. In fact the creativity was to contagious that the members of South Banks got involved and was painting and experimenting with me. Keep in mind that all effects in these photos were not created in photoshop but was actually done real time. So without further ado, I present to you South Banks! 
South Banks - LOVE 
Lights and Sound 


Guitarist Alex Hayes and Vocalist Louis King 
 

Light Cord

Guitarist Alex Hayes 

Drummer Vinny Zerbo 

Vocalist Louis King 

Bassist Chris Mitchell 
Check out South Banks' new music video here

No comments:

Post a Comment