Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lunch in Collingswood


I  must admit,  I love the town of Collingswood. Beautiful houses, adorable shops and amazing restaurants. Today I went to lunch with some awesome people at the PopShop on Haddon Ave in Collingswood. I've been to the PopShop before but it was so long ago that I forgot how amazing the food was. The food blew me away all over again. I guess in the future when I'm old and stricken with Alzheimer's, I will use it to my advantage and enjoy my favorite foods like it is the first time...every time.
Rajvi's favorite pose 

Rajvi and Khanh 


Green Apple Sprite...amazing ! 

My Henna Tattoo  

Drools...

The Linden -- one of the many types of grilled cheeses offered at the PopShop
I usually don't like vegetarian food but these Buffalo Tofu Wings were banging.


Death by Chocolate Molten Cake
Chocolate Grilled Cheese...and  to think I thought it couldn't be done!

Chocolate cookie dough poppers...nuff said. 
Another thing I appreciate about Collingswood is that it has a lot of small town shops and businesses. I think that is how it should be. Not meaning to sound political or anything but I think the big corporations are too greedy for their own good. These little shops and businesses are run by your friendly neighborhood merchants who just want to make a comfortable living, not take over the world, I like that. It is refreshing.






No comments:

Post a Comment