Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Lam Nguyen. I love photography. Photography allows me to capture life's fleeting moments before it is forever lost to the relentless march of time. It allows me to look at life in different and refreshing points of view. Life is a lot more fun when you can see beauty in even the most mundane things. People are my favorite subject to capture because of their uniqueness and endless individuality. Beauty, I believe, is not and should not be an established standard that people are compared to, like what we are seeing in today's pop culture. I believe beauty is the little unique imperfections that we all possess but few embrace. My photography promotes and embraces the real beauty that we all possess and rejects the notion that beauty is what the pop culture and the "beauty" industry establishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment